Over the last 18 months I reviewed over 1,500 Shopify websites. When reviewing these websites I noticed that most people don't do at least 3/5 of these extremely important things you need to convert visitors into customers. In this video I'll explain how to correct them in detail.
100% FREE Video Review HERE
LINKS IN VIDEO
- Loox Review (30 Day FREE Trial)
- Debutify (#1 FREE Theme)
- Glorify (Create Beautiful Images)
5 THINGS MOST PEOPLE FORGET
1. Home Page
It's really important to flow this page well. Some helpful ideas to improve your homepage
- Images of people smiling
- Beautiful Slideshow Image (most important image on website)
- Nice Flow
- 12 Products max
2. Product Page
This page is one of the most important pages on your website. It's important to have all the information about your product and build trust. Some tips.
- Add detailed product descriptions
- Add Product Tabs
- Add Similar Products
- Add Testimonials and/or Reviews
- Break up text with images (if description is to long)
3. Site Navigation
It's extremely important to build out your navigation to be easy and simple. Your visitors want this.
- Simple Main Menu (Home, Shop with drop down to collection , About)
- Add Policy Pages to footer
- Footer needs to be able to get to nearly anywhere on site in 1 or 2 clicks and look good on mobile
Most people forget to work on this page. Make sure to have a very consistent checkout page.
- Add Logo
- Use Same colors as rest of website
- Make button the same color as add to cart button
5. Mobile Friendly
Lately I have seen most website generate around 60-90% of there traffic from mobile phones. Now more than ever its important to focus on building a mobile friendly website first.
Thanks for reading or watching my video and good luck on your shopify journey. If you would like a 100% free video review of your website you can get this HERE